Atomic Energy Jobs 2017 PAEC PO Box 110 Abbottabad Last Date 31 January 2017
A public sector organization requires the services of the following Technical / Non Technical Staff SPS:,04, 05 & 06 on regular and SPS-02 & 03 on contract basis. Those who posses qualification and experience as mentioned against each can apply for the following position
1. Nurse (SPS-06)Qualification:
- 03 years Diploma in Nursing with 1 year Midwifery course duly recognized by PNC.
- 03 years Diploma in Nursing with 1 year course in ICU/Ward etc duly recognized by PNC.
- 04 years B,Se Nursing (after intermediate) duly recognized by PNC.
- M.Sc (Nursing) Two Years Course after B.Sc (Nursing) duly recognized by PNC.
2. Sr. Technician (Electronics) (SPS-05)
- B. Tech (pass) (Electronics)
- 03 years Diploma of Associate Engineer (1st Div) (Electronics)
3. Scientific Assistant-I (SPS-04)
B.Sc (1st Div) Nil Experience.
4. Technician (Mechanical) (SPS-04)
- 03 years Diploma of Associate Engineer (1st Div) (Mechanical) from recognized Polytechnic Institute
5. Computer Technician (SPS-04)
- B. Sc, (Phy/ Math/Stat/ Ecn/ BCS / BIT (2-3 years degree after intermediate) 1st Div with 10,000 Key Depression per Hour (kdph)
- 03Years, DAE from a recognized Poly Tech Institute In Electronics/ Electrical / Computer Technology (1st Div) with six Months Course in Computer Applications.
6. Caretaker-II (SPS-04)
7.Technician -II (Medical) (SPS-03
- Matt with Science (1st Div) with 01 year course in relevant field from a Government recognized Institute.
- Matric with Science (1st Div) with 02 year course in relevant field from a Government recognized Institute.
- F.Sc (preferably 1st Div) with 01 year Diploma in relevant field from a Government recognized Institute.
8. Jr. Computer Operator (SPS-03)
- F. Sc, F.A with (1st Div) with 06 Months courses in Computer Application with 10,000 Key Depression per Hour (kdph)
- F. Sc, Computer Science (1st Div) with 10,000 Key Depression per Hour (kdph)
9. Scientific Assistant -II (SPS-03)
- F.Sc (1st Div)
10 Tandorchi (SPS-02)
06 years Experience
11. DR-III (SPS-02)
- Matric at least Second Class with Motor Cycle License. 02 years
12 Driver-III (SPS-02)
- Matric having civil Driving License with LTV and HIV. 03 years
13 Cook-II (SPS-02)
Middle 06 years Exp
How To Apply?
- No 3rd Division in the entire academic career.
- Where the prescribed qualification is 1st Division in the final degree /certificate, only one 2nd Division in the entire academic career from Matric onward will be acceptable for eligibility.
- Upper age limit is 35 years.
- Selected candidates may be posted or transferred anywhere in Pakistan.
- Experience will only be considered if required after the minimum prescribed qualification against each post.
- Candidates must have obtained all education certificates/ diplomas/ degrees from Govt recognized institutions.
- Candidates already employed in Govt and Semi Govt Organization must apply through proper channel.
- Only the candidates who fulfill the prescribed eligibility criteria may apply, candidature of those who do not fulfill the requirement and apply for any of above position may be cancelled at any stage during the process of selection or subsequently and no claim whatsoever will be acceptable during and after selection.
- Applications on prescribed form along-with attested copies of educational degrees/certificates, experience certificate (if any), CNIC and 02 photographs passport size must reach the undersigned latest by 31 January 2017. Incomplete applications or those received after due date win not be entertained.
- Name of the post applied for with Sr. No. should be written clearly at top right corner of the envelop.
- Only the candidates who fulfill prescribed eligibility criteria will be called for test/ interview.
- No TA/DA will be admissible to appearing in test/interview.